|Pickup from ||Passenger Price ||Quantity |
You can select travel date after click Book Now button
1. Children between 4-12 years old and not taller than 120 cm.
หากลูกค้าต้องการสอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม โปรโมชั่น หรือจองทัวร์โดยตรง สามารถติดต่อทาง line หรือ facebook โดยกดปุ่มด้านล่างค่ะ
Koh Surin National Marine Park rates as one of Thailand’s prime island locations. The two main islands Koh Surin Nua (North Surin Island) and Koh Surin Tai (South Surin Island) form the bulk of the land mass. The other 3 satellite islands both enhance the overground vistas and provide supplementary fringing reef.
The entire Surin archepelago covers a region greater than 320 km² and includes the picturesque island of Koh Tachai and sublime scuba diving at Richelieu Rock where the large pelagic favourites, Manta Rays and Whale Sharks, are often sighted.
The Marine Park headquarters are situated on the North island. They are tastefully designed, blending with the surroundings. Thankfully the National Park has not pushed the development of the island too far. Most visitors staying on the island sleep at the camp sitelthough there are also bungalows that for rent.
Day 1 : 08.00
Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
Day 1 : 09.00
Depart from Namkhem pier to Surin Island(Best for snorkeling site of Andaman) by speed boat.
Day 1 : 12.20
Arrived at Surin Island National Park, go to snorkeling at Chong Kad Channel then visit Moken village where the sea gypsy residing in north Andaman sea or choose alternate to relaxing on Mai Ngam beach. (with baggage)
Day 1 : 12.00
Set lunch served at the national park canteen with variety of beverage menu and seasonal Thai fruits being provided by SeaStar for a special person like you.
Day 1 : 13.30
Meet your guide and check-in to your accommodations then relaxing on Mai Ngam beach.
Day 1 : 16.30
Meet at 200 meters meeting point jungle walk to Kra Ting bay watch the sunset or choose free time on Mai Ngam beach.
Day 1 : 19.00
Dinner then return to your accommodation free and relaxing.
Day 2 : 08.00
Have breakfast at the national park canteen.
Day 2 : 09.00
Enjoy swimming and snorkeling at Mai Ngam beach then preparing for departure.
Day 2 : 12.00
Have lunch at the national park canteen.
Day 2 : 13.30
Snorkeling at Bon Bay or Mae Yai Bay and snorkeling at Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.
Day 2 : 15.30
Departure from Surin Island with the impression.
Day 2 : 17.00
Arrived at the Namkhem pier and transfer to your accommodation.
- Transfer from / to hotel (on Tour Date)
- Thai-English speaking guide
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, and Life Jacket)
- Soft drinks provided on board
- Accident travel insurance
- Speed boat transfer
- National Park Fee in included the packages
- Transfer from Phuket extra charge Adult 400 Baht Child 400 Baht
- Tour program can subject to change depending on tide and weather condition
What to Bring
- Beach Towel
- Sunscreen lotion
- Small flashlight
- Prescription medicines required
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.