|Pickup from ||Passenger Price ||Quantity |
You can select travel date after click Book Now button
1. Child between 4-11 years
2. Infancy-3 years are free of charge but No insurance
หากลูกค้าต้องการสอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม โปรโมชั่น หรือจองทัวร์โดยตรง สามารถติดต่อทาง line หรือ facebook โดยกดปุ่มด้านล่างค่ะ
Similan is a Yawi word which means “nine”, so it is called Island No. 9. Similan islands consist of nine islands lying from north to south.The main islands that are tourist attractions are Koh Miang (Island No.4), Koh Payu (Island No.7), Koh Similan (Island No. 8), and Koh Ba Ngu (Island No.9). These islands are famous for beautiful white sand beaches and the water is crystal clear that you can see the fish under the water with your naked eyes. You will surely say “Wow!” when you see the breathtaking underwater world there. And that’s why Similan is rated one of the ten most beautiful islands in the world.
5:30-07:30 Depending on location
Start to pick you up from your hotel.
Check in at Andaman smile travel office, have
breakfast and pick up your snorkeling equipment
Start the journey from Thuplamu pier by speed
Arrive to island No.9 (Koh Bangu) for snorkeling in clear water and enjoying with shoal of fish
Spend time to relax on the beach or step up on
the Saling rock (Signature of Similan) and then
enjoy your lunch box in Donald Duck Bay, Similan
island (island no.8)
Depart from island no.8 for second snorkeling in island no.7 (Koh Bayu). If you're lucky, sometimes you will meet sea turtles
Arrive to island no.4 (Koh Miang), Snorkeling princess beach and relaxing on honeymoon beach
Leave from island no 4 to Thuplamu pier
Arrive at Thuplamu pier and safely transfer you back to hotel
- Speedboat Roundtrip
- National Park Fee
- Lunch, Fruits, Snacks and Drinks
- Waterproof bag & Towel
- Transport service from hotel in Khao Lak and Phuket
- Mask, Snorkel, A set of fins and Life jacket during the trip
- Professional Guide
What to Bring
- Beach Towel
- Sunscreen lotion
- Prescription medicines required
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
*This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions. The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.