|Pickup from ||Passenger Price ||Quantity |
You can select travel date after click Book Now button
1. Child 4-9 years old and height not over 120 cm.
2. Infant 3 years below are free of charge but No insurance
หากลูกค้าต้องการสอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม โปรโมชั่น หรือจองทัวร์โดยตรง สามารถติดต่อทาง line หรือ facebook โดยกดปุ่มด้านล่างค่ะ
James Bond Island is the most popular activity in the region.The island is a famous landmark in Phang Nga Bay. It first found its way onto the international tourist map through its starring role in the James Bond movie ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’. A distinctive feature of this famous bay is the number of sheer limestone cliffs that vertically jut out of the emerald-green water. The most famous one being James Bond Island with its needle formed limestone rock which featured in the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun”. The Muslim fishing village on the island Koh Panyee is another popular spot to visit. Canoeing throug h limestone caves into mangrove forests is included in the tours.
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Phang Nga Bay.
Board a traditional Thai long tail boat and head out to the mangrove forest and to the caves.
Once in the sea canoes, you will be able to witness the beautiful limestone caves with their magnificent stalactites, stalagmites, green lagoons, stunning cliffs and much more.
Visit Khao Phing-kan and Khao Tapu (James Bond Island) where filmed Jame Bond 007 “The man with the golden gun”
See James Bond Island where you can see the famous spot was filmed for ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’.
Visit Panyee Island, where you can walk around the village, learn of its history and the way of life on the island.
Nice view over the mangroves during lunch at Phang Nga Bay National Park.
Last stop is at Wat Suwankuha, the famous cave temple.
Depart Wat Suwankuha and return to hotel.
- Round trip transfer from-to hotel
- Lunch, Soft drink (tea, coffee and fruits)
- Tour guide
- Full travel accident insurance coverage
- Long tail boat transfer
- National Park entrance fee.
What to Bring
- Beach Towel
- Sunscreen lotion
- Prescription medicines required
- Tour program can subject to change depending on tie and weather condition
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.